RSL Response to the COVID-19
Dear valued customers,
Although our services are 100% remote, at Royal Shipping Lines we’re doing our part to make sure both our customers and employees stay safe. Measures we’re taking include eliminating nonessential foot traffic to locations in accordance with government requirements and state guidelines.
We understand that these changes might raise questions, so we’ve prepared a convenient FAQ for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Royal Shipping Lines still open?
Yes. Both Miami and Houston locations are open.
- Miami is operating limited hours, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST – Monday – Friday.
- Houston is operating limited hours, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST – Monday – Friday.
Can you still pickup my vehicles?
Yes, customers can continue submitting orders and transportation requests as usual.
However, depending on the value of the vehicle, you will be either prompted to pre-pay the hauling services or pre-pay both hauling and shipping freight.
This risk precaution is being taken due to the affect of COVID-19.
Can you still export vehicles and cargo?
Yes, customers can continue submitting order and shipping requests as usual.
How can I pay my shipments or invoice?
Customers can submit payments in several forms such as:
- Credit Cards; MasterCard, Visa
- Domestic Wire Transfer
- International Wire Transfer
- Checks, must be mailed in, not dropped off in person
What other tasks can I do online?
Customers can track their shipments online, we have a very powerful tracking tool which allows customers to view pictures, acquire documents, view transit status and view invoices 24/7 online.
Tips to Avoid Exposure
Below are general tips to avoid exposure. Please continue to exercise these practices:
- Stand at least six feet away from other individuals (social distancing)
- Avoid handshakes
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Use gloves when handling money