Copart – Response to the Coronavirus
Although our auto auctions are 100% online, at Copart we’re doing our part to make sure both our Members and employees stay safe. Measures we’re taking include eliminating nonessential foot traffic to locations in accordance with government requirements and guidelines. And at all locations we will be limiting the amount of people who will be allowed in the lobbies at any given time to help promote social distancing.
Members, tow providers and transporters can still pick up vehicles at our locations but are highly encouraged to download and use the Copart Transportation Mobile App to schedule pickups. We also have other common services that can be achieved online or through a Copart app without visiting a Copart location:
- Pay online—two online payment options are available. You can even pay via the Copart Mobile App!
- Schedule vehicle pickups—use the Copart Transportation App to minimize wait times and in-person contact.
- Access the gate—use the Copart Mobile App to get a QR code for the gate pass.
- Acquire a vehicle title—titles can be mailed after you provide Copart with a form.
- Use condition reports—with our in-person inspection services temporarily suspended, take advantage of our Copart Vehicle Condition Reports for more information on vehicles.
Note: If you are coming to a facility to preview, please bring your own safety vest or wear bright colors.
States Eliminating Nonessential Foot Traffic
Below are states in which 100% of Copart locations are eliminating nonessential foot traffic. Vehicles are still available for pickup.
Additional states will be added as the situation updates.
Other Locations Eliminating Nonessential Foot Traffic
Locations will be added as the situation updates. Vehicles are still available for pickup.
|AB – Calgary #203||AB – Edmonton #204|
Tips to Avoid Exposure
In our previous Member News, Copart’s Coronavirus Response, we shared general tips to avoid exposure. Please continue to exercise these practices:
- Stand at least six feet away from other individuals (social distancing)
- Avoid handshakes
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Use gloves when handling money